Friday, October 13, 2006

Stephanie


Today Stephanie dumped a box of cereal (3/4th's full) all over the floor before we could catch her. Later I was on the phone with our new pastor's wife, and she dumped the school room trash out 3 times - Dani cleaned it each time and would go back to her work. Stephanie would pick it up and dump it again. She must think the cause and effect of this is amazing. At lunch she turned her grape juice cup over and started dripping it all over her tray. She picked up a back of brown rice last night and dumped that all over the floor and counter. Oh no, she's up. Bye.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's hilarious! I miss you guys! Steph's the greatest. Love you.

Anonymous said...

I thoroughly enjoyed your page Tracy! Seriously, "Adventures of the Dodsons" needs to be a published book! A Faith Bible best seller for sure... Stephanie is one of the cutest, full-of-life kids I have ever seen. She will provide the family with so much enthusiasm for many years to come, that's such a blessing. I mean seriously, you could have either that or you could have a child that would sit in a corner all day, watch TV and not say a word! Which would you rather have?? Anyways, have a phenomenal Dodson event-filled week!