Steph has been sticking out her tongue when given instruction. Michelle caught her yesterday and steph proceeded to act like she was just wagging it bag and forth. Is that smart or what? Last night she stuck out her tongue at Robert two times. I am having trouble not laughing! She was sitting under my legs as I was standing in the kitchen. He instructed her somehow and she popped her head around my leg and stuck her tongue out!! I have to hide my face because it's really funny but soooo bad!!! Pray for us ... and her!!! I am taking her to the doctor today as she is still sick and coughing and today she seems worse.
Well- just got back from the doctor. She has a double ear infection and pink eye. No wonder she was so ornery! She was very friendly in the doctor's office. Wanted to say hi to everyone. She went and sat by a girl on the ground and the little girl gave her a dirty look and moved. Steph just sat there - I always wonder what she is thinking - I'm sure with her personality she is thinking, "I wonder what's wrong with her?"
In the picture she is actually sitting in the dryer. I was folding laundry and turned around and there she was! I know bad parenting to let her be in there, but it made for a cute picture.
No comments:
Post a Comment