Today we kept Stephanie with us in church. At the end of the service we sang a few songs. A man near the front raised his hands really high. Stephanie proceeded to copy him with a serious look on her face. We all started laughing and almost could not hold it in. I think she did it twice but I could no longer look at her. She didn't know we were laughing as we were trying not to. People were coming up and making comments on her after church - it was very obvious. Mr. Farrell wondered if she could speak in tongues as well. The other funny thing is - there are 300 people in there - she copies the one! How funny is that?
Yesterday and I hestitate to say this one...she started singing the ABC's - Here's how it went..."a b c d e f g, h i j k l m n o P - Pee Pee Pee Poo Poo Poo, Pee Pee Poo Poo" Now - of course - I corrected her...but it was still funny! I promise - none of my kids have done that NOR have seen it in any movies. This was an original.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a handful!
Post a Comment