Monday, December 04, 2006

UCLA game


Robert surprised the boys with a UCLA basketball game last week. He just put them in the car and drove to Pauley Pavillion - they guessed where they were going when they saw the sign that said, "UCLA next exit!" ...and yes - we are VERY excited UCLA beat USC last Saturday (football). It was a great sports day for the Dodsons - Jessy's team won their softball tournament, Nanno his basketball game and both boys their first flag football game - that with UCLA winning - what a day!!! And yes - I know what most are thinking - too many sports...well - I didn't know flag football was the same time as basketball....I think Robert DID!

Today, Steph, Dani and I went shopping. We went to Chick Fillet for lunch. Stephanie had her own drink in a styrofoam cup. While I was picking up the food, I heard her screaming at the top of her lungs. She bit a hole in the bottom of the cup and the sprite spilled all over her - It spilled out like a faucet! Dani couldn't figure out what was wrong as she couldn't see the hole in the bottom of the cup!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

UCLA!!!!!! They are the bomb! and so are the dodson's.
Shout outs to all my hommies in the Dodson house!
-AJ