Today Sammy and I went to an Educational Doctor to get some tests run on him - basically learning style, academic tests etc. The doctor was great - we'll know more next week. He tested about where I thought he would which confirmed what I was thinking. He said he is a visual learner - I thought he was auditory... Sammy, of course, was a trooper and a hard worker. The doctor was very encouraging to me and helped me with some ways to help him read better. Sammy wanted to go to Disneyland after the appointment... so we did. We had a great time. I didn't know what to do with myself without a stroller, backpack, lunch, purse, camera, 4 other children... I put money and credit cards in my pocket and locked the keys in the car (on purpose - we have a door code). We got right in, had lunch, went to all the rides he wanted and headed home, stopping off at Starbucks on the way.
When we got home - Steph said, "Mooooommmmmm, you went to Disneyland and you didn't take me??? You are mean!!!!" That is no exaggeration - it is exactly what she said. We all laughed so hard!! She had a big smile on her face.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment