Thursday, May 24, 2007

That is Enough!!

Tonight at the baseball game some little girls were playing (Steph being one of them). Cadence started crying and Steph must have said something (?), Cadence cried louder and harder. All I hear is Steph yell, "I SAID .. ENOUGH!!!! I was trying to figure out if I say that figuring I must! We get home have dinner, Steph starts crying or fussing about something and I hear Robert say, "Steph! That is enough!!"

Also at the game - Steph had Skittles. She ate most of the bag, sharing some with Cadence. Cadence's mom then gets a new bag of Skittles. Steph goes and sits by Cadence and her Mommy. I tell Steph that she can't have any and Cadence's mom reinforces what I say. Cadence then asks her mom for some, Steph says loudly and with authority, "No Cadence, you cannot have anymore! YOU have had a TON!"

Steph, Cadence and another little one were playing. Steph had to share with the other little girl. Steph came up and told me that girl was being a stinker!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She's too smart! I can't wait to see you guys!