We have had 27 inches of new snow (as of 5a.m. this morning) - and it has continued to snow all day long! We skied in the fresh powder with the Gallaghers (our friends and neighbors) - a lot of fun but hard work in the powder - none of the runs were groomed! It should stop snowing tomorrow and we should have beautiful days. The Ardo's are coming on Friday. I know Patty hasn't seen snow in a long time and is really excited. Today was 15 degrees - it is supposed to be 60 on Saturday!!
We looked at all the snowflakes on the chair lifts - they were all over our gloves, our pants, the seat of the lifts - it truly is amazing how beautiful and intricate they are. They look perfect! It is hard to believe that there are no 2 alike! God is amazing. Whenever we are up here, it makes us in awe of God and His creation - somehow it's not the same feeling being in Riverside! I love how the newly fallen snow sits on the branches of the Aspens - it looks GORGEOUS. It's too snowy to get a good picture - I'll try in a few days.
Stephanie wants to be outside in the snow all day long. She is hilarious!! We are taking her skiing tomorrow (if it's not snowing).
Oh and by the way...I have dropped from first place in our March Madness pool -the battle is on between Robert and Nathaniel. Robert picked all final four teams!!! Not me...
We looked at all the snowflakes on the chair lifts - they were all over our gloves, our pants, the seat of the lifts - it truly is amazing how beautiful and intricate they are. They look perfect! It is hard to believe that there are no 2 alike! God is amazing. Whenever we are up here, it makes us in awe of God and His creation - somehow it's not the same feeling being in Riverside! I love how the newly fallen snow sits on the branches of the Aspens - it looks GORGEOUS. It's too snowy to get a good picture - I'll try in a few days.
Stephanie wants to be outside in the snow all day long. She is hilarious!! We are taking her skiing tomorrow (if it's not snowing).
Oh and by the way...I have dropped from first place in our March Madness pool -the battle is on between Robert and Nathaniel. Robert picked all final four teams!!! Not me...
2 comments:
I'm so glad you posted pictures. I can't believe all the snow...unbelievable! How long are you guys staying?
till next monday or tuesday
Post a Comment