Thursday, March 22, 2007

Just Stuff

My allergies are TERRIBLE. I have sneezed 100 times in the past hour. Well -maybe that is a slight exaggeration.

Jessy hit a two-run triple tonight - a shot over the left fielders head - the grass was wet so it slowed the ball down or it would have been a homerun!

UCLA advanced to the elite Eight! I believe I am winning the March Madness Pool...I'll confirm it later! Robert thinks I'm in the lead because I picked Memphis and he picked Texas A&M.

Today Nanno was trying to sit by Steph and make her share the chair - I said, "Nanno, don't bug her, she is crabby!" Steph turned to nanno and said, "YEA Nanno, Don't bug me, I am crabby!" I couldn't believe she got all the pronouns right! It was HILARIOUS!

Wendy Skyped us today - We go to say hi to her and the kids in Italy. Steph was eating an orange (actually a "cutie") and I held it up to the camera and then her little girl Katie - tried to get it with her mouth - it was soooo cute!!! Neither toddler could figure out why it wasn't working. We all laughed at their expense!

Mom and Dad Ardo took Steph to In-N-Out Burger. I told them she eats a hamburger - she barely touched it. When they went to put her in her carseat, she scurried all over the car playing hide n seek. She'd hop to the back, they would go to get her and she would hop over the seat to the front etc. Grandma finally got her in her seat by suggesting she go "hide" in it!!! She said Steph wasn't being bad - isn't that just like a Grandma???

I'm reading Aunt Jane's Hero - Great book by E. Prentiss. I recommend it!

It's confirmed - I'm winning the March Madness Dodson Pool - I have 64, Robert has 61, Jessy and Nanno have 58, Sammy 43 - Dani is really not in the running at all as she just "picked" whoever. The important thing is that I AM BEATING ROBERT.

Goodnight!

No comments: